Thursday 4 December 2014

Spreadsheet magic

Some of you might have guessed that I tend to be well organized. Some might even say over-organized. Thus Miles caught me with his spreadsheet idea and I tortured my computer a bit:


It was rather easy to include the bonus rounds which I'm targetting primarily. That granted me a total of 529 points. Since my goal are 750 points I split the remaining 220 points on the weeks without bonus rounds and done.

During the challenge I'll fill the blue line and then see how desired and achieved points diverge...

Less then a day until the challenge starts...
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare your brushes!

18 comments:

  1. Now THAT is taking the Challenge seriously!! Good luck with the Challenge Stefan :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just doing my very best to reach maximum fun with organization. ;-)

      Delete
  2. For shame, sir, for shame! That is far too organised. I must demand that Curt deduct points for such blatant organisation! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... Actually I fear that it'll make clear how early I get behind my plans.

      Delete
  3. The geek in me likes this, I quite like playing about with Excel spreadsheets and graphs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're putting me and my little laptop to shame.
    I'm having to make do with a pen and paper :))

    Good luck in reaching your points total.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will certainly keep you on track to complete your goals in a timely manner. I've December and February charted out, but January will be my "do whatever I want month" as will March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like a less organised but yet good plan as well. ;-)

      Delete
  6. Well done Monty. It seems Miles and I are not the only nutters affected by the madness of spreadsheets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is this witchery?! And how soon can I make one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "nutters"? I resemble that remark

    Does combining spreadsheets and miniature gaming make us Geeks squared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably spreadsheets and miniatures make aus Geeks autonomously. So a combination of both most likely does...
      ;-)

      Delete
  9. I had to chuckle at your comment about torturing your computer. Being mathematically challenged, I avoid such challenging processes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will get you nervous during the competition! No doubt about that! Now see how long you will be on scedule! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete