With the first one or two bases things went well and I got nicely cut holes. But afterwards the hollow punch went dull although I watched not to hit the anvil...
The further results were a disaster. The cardboard was cut irregularly and the arches between the holes were torn. Maybe I could have managed to get six more or less working bases out of this stuff but I was really angry about the bad quality of the hollow punch.
However I searched the internet and found the website of a small English provider:
Diane and Martin offer a large variety of different tokens, bases, trays and lasercut buldings. Both are absolutely kind and it was a great pleasure to deal with them. I pointed out what I was in need and Martin made me the top bases exactly as I needed them for a good price and incredibly fast. If I had known this befor I wouldn't even have thought of cutting those pieces by myself...
First I prepared the magnetic part of the base. Thereto I cut a 40mm x 40mm square of thin plastic card and fit the self-adhesive magnetic foil on it.
- static grass
- field grass
- clump foliage
|The full unit seen from above...|
|...and from the front.|