Wednesday 25 November 2015

'Wargame, News and Terrain' is celebrating 500 followers !


'Wargame, News and Terrain' is celebrating that he reached 500 followers lately. Probably your already one of those but in case that your one of the few who don't know the blog: It is a collection of mostly news around our hobby. Mostly previews and announcements. The blog is absolutely up-to-date and a priceless scource of information.

Have a look at it!

Currently they are running a raffle to celebrate their audience. Keep your chance to enter.


5 comments:

  1. おめでとう ございます !! ^^

    You deserve it my Dear !! I follow your blog since few years and it's a real pleasure ^^

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oups... I trusted that was YOU celebrated 500 followers... ^^' Hem... my apologize XD

      (But I won't change my mind about your blog !! ^^)

      Serviteur,

      Delete
    2. No problem. Many thanks for your kind comment anyway. For 500 followers I have more than half the way to go. ;-)

      Cheers
      Stefan

      Delete
  2. Thanks Stefan, for sharing Wargame News and Terrain! Cheers

    ReplyDelete