Saturday 23 May 2015

Going home... by train.

Finally my week at the seaside is over and I'm going home. Wonderful Mrs Monty and the girls will stay a couple of further days here with my parents in law who'll arrive this afternoon but somehow I'm not willing to share this hellish experience. Anyway thus I'm able to make two new experiences: Using ny cellphone to write a blog post and taking a five hour journey by train.

The first one is rather uncomfortable but the second one started well. I'm prepared with some food dear Mrs Monty gave me and Brendan Simms's book about the 2nd KGL rifles at La Hay Sainte. Additionally we're on time momentarily and so I'm optimistic for my further journey.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, spending time with the in-laws can be tedious. And sometimes it is nice for parents just to have their children to themselves, without their spouse around.

    Blogging by cell phone. Never!

    ReplyDelete