Friday 5 September 2014

The stage is set

Yesterday evening I spent two hours with glueing figures onto bases. Actually preparations for my aribrushing plans for this weekend.

Here are all the results together:

In total these are 43 horses, six riders and 35 foot soldiers which I want to prime this afternoon. I have no idea how long this will take or whether I have enough primer left but anyway I'll give it a try.

Second step will be the base colours:
- different shades of brown and grey for the horses
- metal for the knights
- brownish for the British

If I don't manage to finish that today then maybe I'll get another time slot on sunday when Mrs Monty and the girls are out for a children's birthday party...

4 comments:

  1. You certainly have your work cut out!

    I see Napolenonics and Medival there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should definately keep you busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you are going to be a busy lad this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks the business, Stefan! And a 24 figs british regiment coming up ...? ;o)

    ReplyDelete